When People Are Your Greatest Asset
Human Resources is a one of the core functions and a crucial activity in a company. Managing of employees and teams is an art and science, and not just a checklist-based activity. In a competitive business landscape, companies have become ever so aware about the strategic significance of HR. Hence the role of an HR manager has transformed from that of a basic support function to that of a custodian for employee's interests.
For labour and manpower intensive companies it is even more important that overall growth and development of their staff is given high priority. Even the employees expect more from their companies in terms of growth prospects and overall development.
The Routine Role of an HR Manager includes
- Liaising with business functions to identify manpower and skills required
- Shortlisting and interviewing potential employees
- Recruitment, joining formalities and induction of new members
- Training to develop the specific skills set for the position and role
- Building synergy and providing a framework for growth
- Managing of permanent staff database and monthly attendance and salary information
- Structuring of salary components and managing available deductions
- Payroll processing and transfer of salary, preparation of annual salary registers
- Calculation of monthly liability for taxes like TDS, Professional Tax, Provident Fund, etc.
- Complying with statutory and compliance requirements under labour laws, HRA, Gratuity, pension, etc.
- Various other roles relating to personnel as required by the company
Tax Training for HR Managers
Our specially designed taxation training services for human resources teams aims to provide short-term courses for developing key skills required for discharging their routine responsibilities. With the help of these programmes, the HR team can stay updated with the compliance requirement, tax knowledge and updates required for effective discharge of crucial function.
We offer a carefully designed set of training for your business. You can choose from the following modules
We are a new-age financial accounting company, that upholds age-old values and principles of Chartered Accountancy. We offer a fairly-differentiated set of services, tailored to specific business goals and challenges.